Upgrade Your Membership
Explorer Membership Benefits
Work one-on-one with a Travel Expert for up to 21 days of custom trip planning
- Save time, money, and hassle by having our Experts research, plan, and coordinate the perfect trip for you based on your Adventure Score, desires, and budget
- Unlimited phone, email, and chat support for assistance with best flights, maximizing credit card offers and points & more
- Great for couples or those who want to plan a private trip with friends or family
- Includes up to 21 days of travel insurance
- Includes access to exclusive events and hidden adventures with GlobeKick Founders & Ambassadors
**Note: You must log out of our members platform before upgrading. Once you upgrade and log back in, you will see new features and permission settings associated with your account.
Some recent group trips that we’ve planned, include:
MoroccoThe group enjoyed 6 nights of riad housing, transport, most meals, guided tours of Marrakech, ATV riding, & camel-trekking and glamping in the Sahara Desert for as cheaply as $350 per person.
The group enjoyed 6 nights of housing, transport, most meals, a city, a rainforest, & Panama Canal excursions, and 3 days/2 nights on a private island in the San Blas Islands as cheaply as $450 per person.
Arranged guided excursions of Phnom Penh, the Khmer Rouge killing fields, 6 nights of housing, transportation, most meals, and 3 days / 2 nights at an Elephant Sanctuary in Mondulkiri for less than $500 per person.
Group enjoyed 5 nights of housing, transport, some meals, guided Arctic exploration, and dogsledding & viewing the Northern Lights in Tromso for as cheaply $550 per person.